Admissions - Faculty of Veterinary & Animal Sciences
|DVM, 5 years (Morning/Evening)
- F.Sc (Pre-Medical) with at least 45% marks.
- Candidates must have domicile from the district of Barani areas of Punjab and Islamabad
- For open merit seats ara on all Punjab basis.
||Last date to apply September 27, 2013
||Display of merit lists:
- Lists of selected candidates will be displayed on September 30, 2013 on Notice Boards of respective admission office and University Website
Commensment of Classes:
- Last date to deposit Fee/Dues is October 01, 2013
- Classes will start from October 07, 2013
- The Application Package containing University Prospectus and Admission Form will be available from the office to the respective Faculties/Institute/Division on payment of Rs. 700/- in cash.
- Applications, complete in all respects, accompanied by the academic credentials, domicile certificate, migrations certificate, etc. must be submitted to the respective admission office within the due date. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- GAT (General) is compulsory with 50% marks for the admission in M.Sc (Hons.)/M.Phil/MS.
- GAT (Subject) is compulsory with 60% marks for the admission in Ph.D.
- Applicants must have obtained all the pre-requisite qualifications from the recognized institutions.
- No separate intimation for admission, entry test, fee schedule, etc will be sent.
Contact of Further Info