Admissions - Faculty of Veterinary & Animal Sciences
|DVM, 5 years (Morning/Evening)
- F.Sc (Pre-Medical) with at least 45% marks.
- Candidates must have domicile from the district of Barani areas of Punjab and Islamabad
- For open merit seats ara on all Punjab basis.
||Last date to apply for Ph.D: September 15, 2014
||Last date to apply for other programs/degrees: September 17, 2014
||Display of merit lists:
- List of selected candidates will be displayed on September 21, 2015 on Notice Boards of the respective Admission Office and University Website.
Test For Ph.D Candidates:
- Last date to deposit the Fee/Dues is September 23, 2015
Interview For Ph.D Candidates:
- GRE Type Subject Test for Ph.D will be held on September 16, 2015 at 11:00 am
- Interviews of those Ph.D Candidates who qualify the test will be held on September 17, 2015
- The Application Package containing University Prospectus and Admission Form will be available from the office of the respective Faculties/Institutes/Division on payment of Rs. 1000/- in cash. OR the Admission Form can be downloaded from University website alongwith Challan Form amounting to Rs. 1000/-.
- The Candidate applying through online admission form can download the form, submit
the fee of Rs. 1000/- in designated online branches of Bank of Punjab, attach original
copy of Challan form (University Copy) having stamp of the bank on it with the required
documents and send to Admission Office, University Main Library, PMAS-AAUR.
- Applications, complete in all respects, accompanied by the academic credentials,
domicile certificate, migration certificate, etc. must be submitted to the respective
faculty/admission office within the due date.
- Online applications without original deposited Challan form will not be accepted.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- University Entrance Test is compulsory with 70% marks for admission in Ph.D.
- Applicants must have obtained all the pre-requisite qualifications from the recognized
- No separate intimation for admission, entry test, Fee Schedule, etc will be sent.
Contact of Further Info