Admissions - Faculty of Veterinary & Animal Sciences
|DVM, 5 years (Morning/Evening)
- F.Sc (Pre-Medical) with at least 45% marks.
- Candidates must have domicile from the district of Barani areas of Punjab and Islamabad
- For open merit seats ara on all Punjab basis.
- 1st four semesters of classes will be held at University Research Farm,
||Last date to apply: September 12, 2014
||Display of merit lists:
- List of selected candidates for Undergraduate/Masters (16 years of education) will be displayed on September 17, 2014 on Notice Boards of the respective Admission Office and University Website.
- List of selected candidates for M.Sc (Hons.)/M.Phil/MS & Ph.D will be displayed on September 22, 2014 on Notice Boards of the respective Admission Office and University Website.
Interview For Ph.D Candidates:
- Last date to deposit the Fee/Dues for Undergraduate/Masters (16 years of education) is September 22, 2014
- Last date to deposit the Fee/Dues for M.Sc (Hons.)/M.Phil/MS & Ph.D is September 25, 2014
- Interviews for Ph.D candidates will be held on September 13 & 15, 2014
- The Application Package containing University Prospectus and Admission Form will be available from the office to the respective Faculties/Institute/Division on payment of Rs. 700/- in cash.
- Applications, complete in all respects, accompanied by the academic credentials, domicile certificate, migrations certificate, etc. must be submitted to the respective admission office within the due date. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- GAT (General) is compulsory with 50% marks for the admission in M.Sc (Hons.)/M.Phil/MS.
- GAT (Subject) is compulsory with 60% marks for the admission in Ph.D.
- Applicants must have obtained all the pre-requisite qualifications from the recognized institutions.
- No separate intimation for admission, entry test, fee schedule, etc will be sent.
Contact of Further Info