Admissions Open - Fall 2016
Welcome to PMAS-Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi. Being an Agricultural Institution, our main objective is to produce high quality Agricultural Scientists. Therefore, we are committed with the philosophy that we advance our farmer community by sharing positive and proven ideas and experiences. Along with Agricultural Sciences, the university offers degree programs at all levels in basic and Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Management Sciences, Computer Sciences and Information Technology.
Download Admission Form
- The Application Package containing University Prospectus and Admission Form will be available from the office of the respective Faculties/Institutes/Division on payment of Rs. 1000/- in cash. OR the Admission Form can be downloaded from University website alongwith Challan Form amounting to Rs. 1000/-.
- The Candidate applying through online admission form can download the form, submit the fee of Rs. 1000/- on account of University Prospectus alongwith Rs.500/- on account of University Entrance Test in designated online branches of Bank of Punjab, attach original copy of Challan form (University Copy) having stamp of the bank on it with the required documents and send to Admission Office, Main Library, PMAS-AAUR.
- Applications, complete in all respects, accompanied by the academic credentials, domicile certificate, migration certificate, etc. must be submitted to the respective faculty/admission office within the due date.
- Online applications without original deposited Challan form will not be accepted.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- University Entrance Test is compulsory with 70% marks for admission in Ph.D.
- Qualifying University Entry Test shall be mandatory; however, merit will be determined only on the marks obtained in last degree/certificate except B.Sc Agri. Engineering, MS, and M.Phil Programs.
- Applicants must have obtained all the pre-requisite qualifications from the recognized institutions.
- Candidates should apply separately for morning & evening programs. Morning application form shall not be considered for evening program and vice versa.
- No separate intimation for admission, entry test, Fee Schedule, etc will be sent.