Pakistan Bait-Ul-Mal Education Assistance
Criteria For Education Assistance
- This assistance is only for the deserving students of Govt. Educational Institution and some specific amount is also given for the boarding.
- Students studying in Govt/ Semi-Govt (Independent Private) institutions are not eligible for the grant.
- And also not the family member of the employees of such institutions.
Procedure For Applying
- Apply on a plain paper along with copy of computerized CNIC to the MD, PBM. Parents can also apply for their children.
- Endorse your name, address for correspondence and signatures clearly along with phone no. (if any)
- Students should complete the “Bonafied Certificate” after getting it signed for the institute concerned along with the application. (This “Bonified Certificate can be obtained from University Photostat Shops)
- No over writing/amendments on the Bonified Certificate shall be acceptable.
- Please fill up an affidavit provided by the Pakistan Bait ul Mal Staff and submit along with the application.
- Do not forget to get the application registration No. PBM officer who have received your application.
For More Details