The specific objective of the 5000 Indigenous Scholarship Scheme is to create a critical mass of highly qualified human resources in all fields of studies taught at the advanced level in local universities. These locally qualified academics and researchers will improve the R&D potential of public as well as private universities and it will also strengthen the local industrial sector.
- Candidate must have minimum 16 years of education with no 3rd division or grade D throughout the academic career.
- Maximum age at the closing date of application i.e. Monday, July 30th 2012
- 40 years for full time regular faculty members of public sector university/DAIs and employees of the public sector/R & D organizations.
- 35 years for all others.
- The candidates who are already availing any other scholarship are NOT eligible to apply.
Scholarships are available in following Categories:
Already Enrolled in PhD Program
- Fresh/Completed 16 years of Education only.
- Enrolled in MS/MPhil program.
- MPhil completed but not enrolled in PhD till closing date of advertisement.
- Candidates must have valid GAT (General) test conducted by NTS with at-least 50 or above marks to apply for scholarship program.
For More Details