The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Scholarship program (PEEF) is a hope for the talented & deserving students and an excellent opportunity. Currently a large number of Undergraduate & Postgraduate students of this University are availing PEEF scholarships.
- Domicile of Punjab
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ B.Sc/ B.COM/ BS/ BBA etc. examination held in 2013 / 2014 / 2015 (annual) in Punjab
- Students who have already secured MA / MSc. / MS / M.Phil degree are not eligible for PEEF Master Level Scholarship
- Passed the examination as a regular student from:
- Government Institution
- Private Affiliated Institution or
- As Private candidate
- Secured admission as a full time student in the current academic year (2015-16) in a PublicSector University/Degree Awarding Institution
- Monthly income of parents/guardian (from all sources) is Rs.30,000/- or less
- Not availing any other scholarship.
How To Apply
It is compulsory to apply online for PEEF Scholarship and submit the hard copy of application form in Directorate of Financial Assistance & University Advancement.
- Attested Copy of Salary Slip of the last month
- Tax Return Certificate of last year
- 3 Passport Size Pictures
- Utilities Bills of Last Month
- Attested Copy of Death Certificate (if required)
- Attested Copy of Pension Book
- Attested Copy of NIC of Applicant & Guardian
- Attested Copy of Graduation Degree
- Hostel Certificate in case of hostelized student
- Attested Copy of Domicile
Following are the details of Financial Benefits:
- PEEF will reimburse tuition fee, admission fee, examination fee
- Scholarship stipend:
- Day scholar Rs. 3,000/- per month.
- Boarder Rs. 5,000/- per month.
Disbursement Of Scholarship Stipends
- PEEF will release funds to the University on bi annual basis which will be disbursed to the PEEF scholars by the University
- The next scholarship installment will only be released on the basis of academic performance assessment report of the student.
How To Apply
THE PUNJAB EDUCATIONAL ENDOWMENT FUND (PEEF) (Application Form): Download