University Financial Assistance Program was started in the Year 2009. The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the deserving students who are unable to continue their studies due to financial problems.
- All the deserving students admitted either on regular or self-supporting categories of admission shall be entitled for UFAP, however, minimum eligibility criteria as under:
- For first semester – 60% marks obtained in last examination (if from annual system)OR 3.00/4.00 CGPA (65% marks) in last examination (if from semester system).
- Students selected in 1st semester shall be allowed to avail this facility in subsequent semester automatically, if he/she maintains a minimum level of 3.00/4.00 GPA in each semester,
- Enrolled applicant beyond 1st semester shall be considered eligible to apply if he/she possesses GPA 3.00/4.00 depending upon the availability of unfilled slots.
Scholarship Selection Process
- Applications collected by the Students Resource Centre directly from enrolled students or indirectly from various admission offices shall be forwarded to the respective Deans/Directors for preparation of comparative statement covering identified socio economic indicators of each applicant.
- The Committee consisting of respective Deans / Directors and Director, SRC shall finally recommend the applicants for UFAP.
How To Apply
Prescribed forms for UFAP would be received from the Office of the students Resource Centre at the beginning of each semester.