ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF HEC NEED BASED SCHOLASHIP
- HEC Need Based scholarships are available for enrolled students of 1st Semester undergraduate & postgraduate level in all disciplines.
- Applicant's Father / Guardian income should not be more than Rs. 35,000/- (from all sources).
- The eligibility of a candidate is linked to neediness of the candidate as determined & assessed by the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee keeping in view the financial background of the family of the applicant.
- Limited numbers of scholarships are available, therefore; most deserving & needy students will be considered by the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee.
- Eligible PEEF applicants of Postgraduate program (M.Sc/M.Sc (Hons)/M.Phil/MCS/MIT/MBA) does not need to apply for this scholarship. Their same application will be considered for this scholarship.
Photocopies of following attested documents are required to attach with the application form:
- CNIC of Applicant, Guardian & Witnesses
- Educational Documents (from Matriculation to the latest degree)
- Last & latest fee receipts of self and siblings
- Latest Salary Slip of Father / Mother / Guardian
- Latest Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Water & Telephone / Mobile Phone)
- Death Certificate of Father (for orphan's only)
- Pension Book (in case father / guardian is retired employee)
- Rent agreement (in case of rented house)
- Registry or Ownership documents (in case of Agriculture Land)
- Medical bills/ expenditure related documents (if applicable)
- Previous scholarship(s) attained (if applicable)
- Hostel Certificate